1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Super cool note learning exercises?

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington' started by Bassman197835, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

I dont really have any issues until I get past the 12th fret. After that I'm chasing octaves and running the Alphabet. Any good exercises for learning the notes? Ive written em out with position and string but I dont know if thats good or what? Maybe I just need to keep working on memorization?
  2. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Jason? I'll give it to you in the next lesson.

It's too much effort to type out lessons. Others may want to but I use just 1 thumb to type. It'll take forever!!

-aw
  3. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

Yea its me lol. Hollar at ya at the clinic in Madison.
  4. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

5. iwearpumas

iwearpumas Supporting Member

One day I will be able to go to a workshop.
  6. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

Hey Puma's!
    Dont know where you live but Feb 8th in Madison,Al (Huntsville) and there's another in Virginia Beach,Va May 8-9. I got my tic booked for Madison and booking Virginia 1st thang! in the mornin! I'll pass along a piece of info that someone gave me also. Skype lessons!! I had my 1st one and cancelled the 2nd for a private lesson at the clinic.
  7. iwearpumas

iwearpumas Supporting Member

I live in NYC. I saw saw flyers. I wish I could attend