Supertramp "Live In Paris '79" DVD/Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Alvaro Martín Gómez A., Jan 2, 2013.

1. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player Supporting Member

Hi everybody. Thank you in advance for reading.

Just posted this to my Facebook timeline and felt like sharing it with all of you fellow bass players as well:

It's a shame that it seems to be a legal dispute because Roger Hodgson didn't approve this release, but Eagle Rock Entertainment and The Supertramp Partnership (John Anthony Helliwell, Dougie Thomson and Bob Siebenberg) say otherwise. Anyway and again, it's a terrific document.

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Great band always one of my favorites basically Rodger is Supertramp and probably has the final say in everything. I think the others were trying to make some money and hoped he would get on board once the money started rolling in thanks for posting.

3. jimc

jimc Supporting Member

Just ordered this, thanks for the heads up!

4. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Supporting Member

I just bought Breakfast In America on cassette. Great album. It was my first record as a kid. We had a lot of records in the family but this one was my own.
    Yes my car has a cassette player.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mellowinman

mellowinman Guaranteed to break the Ice at Naughty Parties Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I just watched "School" from this online, and I must say, it is excellent.

However, Roger Hodgson is doing a fantastic version of that song with a band he put together here: