1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SVT PRO 7 on a Hartke 410 hydrive

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by CompactedOrc, Feb 10, 2014.

1. CompactedOrc

CompactedOrc

Is an SVT PRO 7 good on a Hartke 410 hydrive? I want to know if the ohms match. I already have and svt pro 7 and I'm looking into buying the hydrive. Is this a good match. I'm not tech savvy
    so please let me know before I buy it. I've heard that the ohms do not match. I've also heard that its better to get a cabinet with less wattage.Thanks.
  2. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: EBMM
  3. Snakeman1066

Snakeman1066 Supporting Member

Um....the SVT 7 pro is 1,000 watts at 4 ohm and 600 watts at 8 ohm

the Hydrive 4x10 is rated at 1,000 watts at 8 ohm....I don't see or understand your conundrum!?

Is it a good match? subjective....but probably