1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

svt4pro power up

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by doomloop, Jan 3, 2013.

1. doomloop

doomloop

Question for SVT4PRO owners...when you power up do both the limit and peak lights flash or just one or the other. Both of mine do whether I have the mute on or off, just seeing if that's normal.
  2. Jerrold Tiers

Jerrold Tiers

Sounds pretty normal..... might vary a little between units..... some might do one , others both.

Don't over-think it........
  3. exiii

exiii

I usually start out with mute on (shares the peak indicator light), but yes, when I start out unmuted, both limit and peak flash for an instant.
  4. Jawbone

Jawbone

+1 I also have a little power up whine that goes with the flicker - work wonderful!!