1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Sweet deal on Ibanez Artcore

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Personatech, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Personatech

Personatech

2. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

These are nice basses.

Brand new with a case for $434. Excellent.
  3. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

I just bought one with case. 15 minutes later, Sweetwater called to make sure everything was as I had wanted it.

Great customer service as always from Sweetwater.
  4. ShonnaFan

ShonnaFan Supporting Member

5. Personatech

Personatech

If it weren't for the short scale neck, I'd have grabbed one myself. Instead, I have my eye on a Dearmond Starfire bass to fill my hollowbody needs. That Ibby sure looks sweet though - I suppose at that price I can easily flip it if it doesn't float my boat.
  6. ShonnaFan

ShonnaFan Supporting Member

The DeArmond Starfires are beautiful instruments. Haven't played one, but I'm sure it's in a different class than the Aria hollow bodies.

I figured for $299, I can scratch my hollow body itch Like you say, I could flip it for something better if I really get into the hollow body vibe.
  7. bass81800

bass81800

I grabbed one for that price from Sweetwater and it arrived two days ago. What an awesome bass. I just put some flatwounds on it,am even more excited now and am now looking for a gig bag.

This is my first experience with a short scale neck, but I found it very easy to just start playing, and I really like the short scale neck on this.