1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SWR 350 "red face" mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wyleeboxer, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Picked this up as a back up to my other SWR 350 Red face, but these things are so reliable it just sits in its rack case. Thought I also might need 2 of them for a "large gig" someday, but after I've modified the "AE" Aural Enhancer (do a search here on TB) they are so much louder and bigger sounding that I've only needed one ever. After the AE mod I became a big fan of these amps, the quality and internal workmanship is unmatched when compared to today's offerings, and the simple layout lets you dial up a quick workable tone! Sounds great with one or two of my BRX 10.2 Neo cabs... or anything else for that matter!

Let me tell ya, the AE mod is the only way to go with the SWR stuff, but I can quickly change it back to its original AE functionality if your into the old SWR scooped tone thing?

This one is about as clean as you will find! The only issues I could find was some slight scratching on the bottom very light around the top, and slightly bent left rack ear. Both issues are unnoticeable in the rack case. I have the original rubber feet for it as well.

450 watts @ 2 ohms
    350 watts @ 4 ohms
    240 watts @ 8 ohms

Weight is around 20 lbs. Its no micro head but its light enough you wont heart anything ;)
    This is the one with a Limiter.

Trade: Only looking for a micro head (Genz, Markbass, GK, etc...) for smaller gigs, but something reliable and not one that is known for having "issues" that you read about here on TB.

I may or may not sell it, hard to let it go after I found one in this kind of shape, but I might let if go for $325 shipped conus usps in rack case?
    Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files:

2. wyleeboxer

more pics, the pic of the bottom with the rubber feet off btw.. I tried to get the marks in the photo as best a possible.

Attached Files:

3. wyleeboxer

case pics

Attached Files:

4. wyleeboxer

PM's replied too.. thanks!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.