1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD SWR Bass 350 and Ampeg SVT IIP Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by armybass, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armybass

armybass Keith Roscoe Basses and Aguilar Amplification Gold Supporting Member

SWR Bass 350 head pre fender SOLD

Apmeg SVT IIP Tube Preamp SOLD

[​IMG]

GK not for sale

All in perfect working order. SWR is pre Fender and in excellent condition. PayPal is fine.

2. armybass

TTT

will consider reasonable offers...especially local to semi local ones!

3. armybass

Possible deal on Ampeg. Oh hold.

4. Pills Are Yummy

Pills Are Yummy

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. armybass

I am a trade king. Was looking for cash but I have a hard time resisting trades.

7. armybass

8. Pills Are Yummy

Pills Are Yummy

Darn, I wanted the ampeg.Well I do suppose I need a new head...

I have a pair of Vintage Musicman Audiophile HD 2x10's if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.