1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD SWR Goliath IV 4-ohm cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by deichman, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deichman

deichman

I purchased both of these cabs from the original owner but only need one for home practicing.

So, I have one SWR Goliath Series IV 4-ohm 4x10 bass cabinets. These were purchased brand new here in Wichita Kansas in 2009. I have the original sales receipt from April of 2009. This cabinet has had very little use and is essentially in new condition minus some very minor fluff on the carpet. All speakers, tweeter, casters, back panel, etc. are in excellent shape, it works perfectly. These are located in the Wichita Kansas area. They are pretty heavy for shipping, so i'm thinking a local sale is best. I would ship as long as your willing to pay the actual costs. If you live in the area, we can probably work to meet somewere nearby.

if you need more pics let me know and I can e-mail them.

I take PayPal, cash, cashier's check, Post Office money order, or personal check (need 8 working days to clear per my bank).

Price: $400.

The pricing below is current from a popular volume store:

MSRP: $1,299.99 .
    Your Savings: - $400.00 .
    Your Price: $899

Pay less than half that amount for mine, a great deal.

Message me if you have questions.

Thanks. Dave

Attached Files:

2. deichman

deichman

3. placeboe

placeboe Supporting Member

Loaded with original Eden cast-frame speakers?

4. The Nameless

The Nameless

The only SWR Goliaths that had Eden drivers were Goliath I cabs. This an 800w cab wit Eminence drivers.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. placeboe

placeboe Supporting Member

Good info. Didn't know that. Don't mean to derail the thread, but do you know if SWR ever used EV speakers in their cabs?

BTW, GLWTS deichman - BUMP. I'd be interested if we were nearer each other.

7. The Nameless

The Nameless

Nope. No EVs. Eden, then PAS, then Eminence. Wit occasional specialty drivers from Bag End and Celestion. Sorry fer derail. Most wanna know drivers, power handlin, etc., anyhow. If I were closer, I'd take this cab as well. It's a beast... efficient, on wheels an cost effective. Great value. Great tone.

8. deichman

deichman

No problem on the derail. Thanks for the good information.

9. deichman

deichman

10. deichman

deichman

11. deichman

deichman

12. deichman

deichman

13. deichman

deichman

14. deichman

deichman

15. deichman

deichman

16. deichman

deichman

17. toprekoms

toprekoms

Are these still available?
    Thanks

18. deichman

deichman

I still have both. I'd probably still sell one of them. Let me know. Thanks. Dave

19. deichman

deichman

Sold one, keeping the other. Closed

20. deichman

deichman

Well, I've got some gas for soemthing else so I am going to go ahead and sell the other cabinet. I'm in Wichita so if you're close by we'll work something out. The first cab I delivered to west Wichita and the buyer was pleased. Additionally, I am also selling the Genz Benz Shuttlemax 12.0 pictyred here. I will open a new thread tonight.

Here's the original info. Thanks. Dave.

I purchased both of these cabs from the original owner but only need one for home practicing.

So, I have one SWR Goliath Series IV 4-ohm 4x10 bass cabinets. These were purchased brand new here in Wichita Kansas in 2009. I have the original sales receipt from April of 2009. This cabinet has had very little use and is essentially in new condition minus some very minor fluff on the carpet. All speakers, tweeter, casters, back panel, etc. are in excellent shape, it works perfectly. These are located in the Wichita Kansas area. They are pretty heavy for shipping, so i'm thinking a local sale is best. I would ship as long as your willing to pay the actual costs. If you live in the area, we can probably work to meet somewere nearby.

if you need more pics let me know and I can e-mail them.

I take PayPal, cash, cashier's check, Post Office money order, or personal check (need 8 working days to clear per my bank).

Price: $400.

The pricing below is current from a popular volume store:

MSRP: $1,299.99 .
    Your Savings: - $400.00 .
    Your Price: $899

Pay less than half that amount for mine, a great deal.

Message me if you have questions.

Thanks. Dave

21. deichman

deichman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.