SOLD SWR headlite w/ footswitch and warranty until May 15, 2017

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fred312b, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred312b

Fred312b Supporting Member

Sold locally for $410 via credit card

For sale is my SWR headlite amplifier. This is SWR's ultralight amp, weighs less than 4 pounds and puts out 400 watts into 4 ohms.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Specs are here http://www.swramps.com/products//search.php?partno=4415000000

SWR doesn't get a lot of love on these forums, but this is a quality amplifier. It's got a tube pre, 3 bands of semi-parametric eq, and you can adjust the Aural Enhancer's center frequency, or bypass it all together. The included 2 button footswitch has a switch for mute, which if you hold it down activates the built in tuner, and another switches in and out the effects loop, great if you have effects that are not true bypass.

[​IMG]

I am the original owner, and thus the balance for the 5 year warranty is transferable, so this amp is warrantied until May 15, 2017. I'll include the receipts and such.

Includes the amp, power cord, speakon cable, footswitch and cable and the carry bag, which has space for the amplite if you need more watts, or you can put the footswitch in there like I do.

[​IMG]

More pictures here: http://s1258.beta.photobucket.com/user/fred312b/library/Amps/headlite

I'll also include the owner's packet, which includes the manual, warranty documentation and SWR sticker (alone worth $500! :smug: ). It will ship in the original packaging as well.

I'd like to get [DEL]$500[/DEL] $450 shipped for this. I accept paypal, or if you have more than 10 positive feedbacks on here (and no negatives), I can do a cashier's check or money order, but I will wait for it to clear. No trades please. Lower 48/ CONUS only.

I'm also selling 2 SWR 4x10 8 ohm golight speaker cabinets if you want to get a whole SWR ultralight set up golights

Any questions or want more pics, let me know. :bassist:

2. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Would you consider separating just the foot switch?

3. Fred312b

No, sorry. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it, and I'll want the foot switch.

4. LowEndGroover

LowEndGroover Gold Supporting Member

Are you willing to accept a trade?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fred312b

Not especially looking for a trade, but pm'ed you.

7. Fred312b

8. ialma

ialma Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.