1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For Sale/Trade SWR Mo' Bass Head 900 watts = Big~n~Bad

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by systemsdevelope, Mar 19, 2014.

1. systemsdevelope

systemsdevelope Supporting Member

Price:
    $500
    USA made SWR model "MO' Bass " amplifier head. 900 watts @ 4ohms, 400 @STEREO. Tube-preamp, Aural Enhancer, 5 built-in Analog Effects - [1] overdrive, [2] octave below, [3] synth, [4] chorus and [5] Mo' EQ... rebuilt 1 year ago by Mike Metz [SWR authorized Tech] at www.ThesisAudio.com 100% working order...some wear and Tear on face and body of unit.... come and Get it ! $500 Shipped/Paypal [ConUS 48]
    Too Much Gear but will still consider trades. I like 5-strings and want to try ultra-light bass heads- the more power the better... Thanks!

Lots of Pictures here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/goodgear/sets/72157642161783683/

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. Brocbass

Brocbass Supporting Member

I remember that bad boy
    Reminiscing bump!
  3. geoff chartier

geoff chartier

They don't make them like this any more and that's a shame. Memory lane bump!
  4. justvisiting

justvisiting

I'm in dire need of that controller. Mine was stolen some time ago and fortunately my head wasn't. Unfortunately they are rare and what you're asking for it is more than I can pay. Any possibility of lowering the price on it? Just asking...Thanks!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. FiveStringer1

FiveStringer1

WHY would you sell the controller pedal separately?? That just devalued the head.
  7. Rocky Ramjett

Rocky Ramjett Supporting Member

Still available ?
  8. L1nt84

L1nt84 Supporting Member

9. systemsdevelope

systemsdevelope Supporting Member

gimme mo gimme mo
  10. HaPpYfAcE

HaPpYfAcE

bump for this amp. want to buy, so someone needs to take care of business for me. :D
  11. iualum

iualum

This is a truly top tier, powerful amp w/spectacular on-board effects.