1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

swr schematics

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by jazzbass64, Feb 14, 2006.

1. jazzbass64

jazzbass64

"SWR Professional Series models built prior to March 1999 feature multi-tap transformers and can be wired for 110v, 120v, 220v, or 240v"

Well I have had this schematic and I think I have lost the file...
    If someone have it, it would be very usefull for me to get it.
    Thank' s by advance
  2. jazzbass64

jazzbass64

No one know a link ?:crying:
  3. bgavin

bgavin Supporting Member

4. jazzbass64

jazzbass64

Thanks for the link.Usefull but not the tips I' m searching for.
    The file I have had was not really a schematics...A data sheet or a tips concerning the multi-tap power supply.
    It explain how to switch the voltage (110v,220v, 120v, 240v) on old SWR unit.
  5. sublimate

sublimate

Just email them. They emailed me back the schematics for my amp within a couple of days.
  6. jazzbass64

jazzbass64

Thank's.I have e-mail swrsound to.
    We will see.
    I' m not sure if the file I had was "official".
    And if someone else have the info don' t hesitate !
  7. Hamish

Hamish

Hey JazzBass

Did you get any joy with this? I'm going through the same thing at the mo' having brought an old (1996) Bass 350 head back to Oz from the US. I expected to be able to get the schematic from SWR (Fender) as the info about it is still intheir FAQ section on the SWR website, but the support people at Fender are denying all knowledge. They've sent me a few post-1999 schematics, but nothing before that.

Anyone got the pre-1999 schematic?

Cheers,
    Hamish