1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SWR Super Red Head Amp value

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Rattfink, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Rattfink

Rattfink

Looking at one locally and would like to get a fair value (SWR Super Red Head Amp). Also, if anyone has any experience with them that would be great. I only see one on ebay and very few reviews on them.
  2. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am Supporting Member

Really depends on the condition when looking at a value range. I put the used value $350 - $650. I have seen them in this range with most hovering around the $500 mark. These amps are better than the credit given and are a bargain based on condition.
  3. dougt

dougt

I paid 400 for a Super Redhead a couple of months ago. It really is a great sounding amp, it is heavy is the only downfall.
  4. rapidfirerob

rapidfirerob Fusion rules! Supporting Member

I loved my Super Redhead. A physical issue required my selling it. Now I'm loving my Genz Benz and GK Neo 112 cabs!