1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SWR Triad, $325

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I've grown weary of being in Limbo about what I'm playing through... and while I've been tapping my fingers I've been learning, despite myself, how to dial this little beastie in. I've learned it's indeed a useful box. So... the thread is now closed!

[DEL]Beautiful cab, in good health. Enough to get out and stand alone with. Just not my cannon

I've got a couple other useful, good-sounding items up here for sale as well, including an Ampeg PF500 for $275. Shipping for the Triad might be a row to hoe, but hey. If you're willing, I am.[/DEL]

Pix:

SWR Triad:

[​IMG]

And...

[​IMG]More pix'll come along, or PM if interested.

[DEL]Add shipping from 02917 to $275 for either. Local (RI/New England area) cab trade offers fielded... thanks for looking in.[/DEL]
  2. bigdbass

bigdbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Nice cab.
    Copy/pasted specs for anyone interested:
    • 4-ohm, 400W, 3-way speaker enclosure
    • 15" woofer, 10" mid driver, and tweeter.
    • 23"W x 27"H x 18.5"D. 80 lbs
  3. Count Bassie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thanks for the thoughtful addendum there, bigdbass...
  4. Count Bassie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

5. Count Bassie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Bump for price drop...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.