1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SWR Triad, Fender 115 Pro, 90s Carvin V410T - Buffalo, NY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blixild, Jan 21, 2014.

1. blixild

blixild Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a few cabs for sale in Buffalo, NY. Possibly willing to meet up as far as Rochester or Erie, PA. NO SHIPPING!
    Trade interests: 5-string MM pickups, onboard preamps with passive tone controls, effects... feel free to try me with anything. I'm not interested in contributing cash in a trade though, though.
    Unless otherwise noted,ball cabs are in used-but-not-abused condition. They have scratches, carpeting isn't perfect, etc.

SWR Triad - $180
    400 W / 4 ohm

Not sure of the year on this one. Made in the US.
    The tweeter does not work to my ear (should be a quick cheap fix). Otherwise in good shape.

23"W x 27"H x 18.5"D. 80 lbs.

Photos available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/4jtg2ccg633h1p2/5tKWliNl3a

Fender 115 Pro - $200
    350w / 8 ohm

This 1x15 has a small form-factor and casters. Sounds great, but it's not my style. Has 1/4", speakon, and banana connectors.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5qqat7q0q343o38/UOVdi_94p8

Carvin V410T - $200
    400W/8 ohm

Early 90's 4x10. Includes cover.
    You can check out the original catalog page here: http://www.carvinmuseum.com/decade/images/90-concertbasssystems.html

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9y253vc6fyw9t79/QcleBZcYgc

Aguilar DB112 NT - $350 obo each - 2 available
    Monster green, new in unopened box.
    I've been holding on to these to open up when I'm ready for a change in my current setup, but I wouldn't be opposed to selling them. More open to trades on these: I'd trade one for a DB112 with a tweeter or both for a fEARful/nEARful that has a tweeter. Feel free to PM me with other trade offers.
  2. funkboy5

funkboy5 Dear God please make me funky... Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

bump for my hometown.... "the Nickel City"
  3. blixild

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Make offers! I want some more free space in my studio!
  4. blixild

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

5. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Supporting Member

0   0   0

PM'd- what would Rick James do?
  6. DionClassic

DionClassic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey, would you do $150 for the fender cab? Thanks
  7. DionClassic

DionClassic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sry totally meant to pm that. :(
  8. blixild

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've had several requests to cross the border into Canada to sell... but I'm hesitant to do so because I can't figure out the tax/duty situation. If someone can provide a definitive answer in this thread, I'll be happy to meet in Fort Erie or Niagara Falls.

For Canadians who would meet in the US to purchase: according to Canada's import calculator, duty on one of these cabs would be about $20.
  9. 9M2E

9M2E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

local Lockportian helping a buffalo brother with a bump.
  10. crashonskis

crashonskis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you ship it to Canada you can expect to pay Canadian tax, and possibly duty depending on whether the shipping company charges it or not. The additional cost comes out to anywhere between 12 and 25% in my experience. Hope that clears things up on the cross border shipping.
  11. blixild

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to find out about physically crossing the border, though. I imagine it's probably similar, but I can't find a definitive source.
  12. blixild

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0