1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SWR WM8004 owners! I need your help!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by superbassman2000, Feb 1, 2014.

1. superbassman2000

superbassman2000

Hi!

I was wondering if there was a WM8004 owner who could take a few pictures of the inside of the amp for me--I have some work to put in, and I need to know which wires plug into the power switch!
  2. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

I can't help other than to say that the WM8004 (T/O/P model?) was the first "real" amp I ever purchased, and is still my favorite SWR amp ever made. Maybe that's because it sounds decidedly un-SWR, and was even advertised as such.

Good luck!
  3. superbassman2000

superbassman2000

Yep its the ToP model!
  4. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

Great sounding amp. Hopefully you get it up and running.
  5. superbassman2000

superbassman2000

anyone at all?
  6. superbassman2000

superbassman2000

one more time--one more try! can anyone just take a picture of what wires are connected to the power switch?