1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SWR WORKING PRO 15 CABINET

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by AgustinGomez, Dec 27, 2013.

1. AgustinGomez

AgustinGomez

Uhmm, it's my first thread so, first of all, hi to all, happy christmas and new year.

IM about to buy an SWR WorkingPro 15 cabinet, at good price, here in Argentina, nowadays it's kind of a big deal to own any SWR stuff, so i hope it's worth.

I'll be using it with an Ashdown II Evo 180 watts as a second cab. But i'll test it with my father's SWR BASIC 350 first.

Any opinions of it ? experiences ? anything ?

I'll be looking for some replys.
    Thanks
    Agustín
  2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

The Working Pro series were SWR's entry level cabs, but they're a good, basic cab.