1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Synth Pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by castleshade13, May 29, 2009.

1. castleshade13

castleshade13

Hey guys!

I want a synth pedal for my six string bass (Bongo)
    I want some thing i can play fairly quick, and that will soound techno, and dance music style,

this is for my new "True drum 'n' bass" band

hopefully i want some thing that will sound kind of daft punk, i also use a russian Big muff and Bass big muff Pi and a wah, a delay a huge range of effects but what i'm interested in know is on its own a true SYNTH pedal

Thanks
    Many regards
    Adam
  2. bassteban

bassteban

3. castleshade13

castleshade13

i clicked on the link and its didn't work....
  4. CrispyDelicious

CrispyDelicious

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002

That's awesome :D
  6. bassteban

bassteban

Hmmm-
    worked for me. You could also do a search on your own. I typed *synth pedal* in titles only, in effects, & got 3 pages of threads. It's a common subject. Personally, for a synthy sound I'd go for an OD/distortion/fuzz pedal then a filter w/the sensitivity set low.