1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

T.C. Electronics RH750 and foot pedal $700

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by taowin, Dec 15, 2013.

1. taowin

taowin Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Gloriously lush and powerful amp, less than a year old, used at restaurant gigs (more power than I need). Minor scratches to black finish. Otherwise in flawless shape. And comes with the optional foot pedal.
    http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh750/
    Street price new $1000

http://www.tcelectronic.com/rc4-remote/
    RC4 Foot Controller
    Street price new $130

With original boxes, cables and manuals.

Together street is $1130. I'm asking $700, plus shipping anywhere for shipping cost. In time for Xmas even.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Ibassgroove

Ibassgroove

0   0   0

How much for just the amp im not interested in the pedal
  3. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

And I'm interested in just the pedal. Thanks.
  4. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

5. WoundFlat

WoundFlat

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but it wasn't closed or posted sold. Is the amp still available? I'm looking to upgrade my RH450.