T-REX Twister on bass

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by xkomo, Feb 9, 2013.

1. xkomo

xkomo

Hey,

I am on the market for a chorus pedal. I owned a boss ceb3 which I liked but never felt too excited with it. At now I am using zoom B3's chorus but I prefer to have a separate chorus unit. I am thinking of a t rex twister but I d like to know how does it sound on bass...

any help????

2. HeavyJazz77

HeavyJazz77 Supporting Member

For bass the TC Electronics Chorus+ or Analog Man Chorus pedals are super warm sounding. The Boss always sounded like a tone sucker to me...

3. stelios82k

stelios82k

I am looking into buying a used trex twister for using on bass but i cannot seem to find any bass samples or vids except from one on youtube but the user used only extreme chorus and flange settings. Any info or opinions from other users?

4. Gabeja15

Gabeja15

It will probably work fine, choruses tend to be less temperamental on bass than fuzz pedals.

But why don't you look into the T-Rex sweeper bass chorus, it sounds fantastic and is a third the price.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

+1 the TRex Sweeper is a dedicated bass chorus, and sounds lush with no loss of low end.

7. stelios82k

stelios82k

I tend to use and a bit of flanger in some songs so i thought "hey two pedals in one!" :)

80euro used seemed like a good deal....