Talkbass App/IOS 7 HELP HELP!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by WallyN, Sep 23, 2013.

1. WallyN

WallyN

Hi there,

Not sure where this post should go or who should be informed but I am a talkbass addict and love keeping tabs on things on the go with the talkbass app.

I recently updated my Iphone to IOS 7 and to my horror the Talkbass app keeps closing down automatically when using it! This sucks as it is the app I use the most!

Is there anyone else experiencing this? is there a fix? does anyone even know this is a problem? Totally frustrated by this
  2. NLBassist

NLBassist

My app is opening to a blank screen with a banner on the top that has the app symbol and simply says Talkbass and my user name....
  3. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

4. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

You have to delete the TB App first. Then download it again.
  5. svtb15

svtb15

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:Alleva-Coppolo| MESA |Genz-Benz R.I.P.|REDDI|Westone
    What a PITA.. Who developed this app>?? geeesh....
    Anyway.. Here is what you have to do.. delete the old app then install the new one..
  6. WallyN

WallyN

LOL, well thanks for the advice. I noticed this Friday when I was out of town and actually tired deleting and reinstalling and rebooting and nothing seemed to work. Tried to delete and reinstall again on Sunday and didnt work

Of course I just went and reinstalled it again and we are good to go. Thanks for the advice and I suppose I could use some patience
  7. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Supporting Member

Thanks for the info!
  8. oboylebass

oboylebass

I kinda miss iOS 6. I've literally not been receiving texts from some people. Hope I haven't lost any gigs!!