1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Tamrac Evolution 9 (5789) 3-in-1 Camera Backback ($160 shipped)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by movinngruvin, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. movinngruvin

movinngruvin Supporting Member

I have a barely used, in excellent condition, Tamrac Evolution 9, 3-in-1 Camera Bag for $160 shipped CONUS. This could almost pass for new except for a couple tiny white marks on the bottom of the bag probably from the wall of the closet it has been in over the past year. This is a large backpack capable of holding a ton of photography equipment. We're talking a few telephoto lenses plus zooms, standards, flashes and every other camera accessory including tripod. I don't have enough equipment to fill it so I am selling it. All parts are included (dividers, rain cover). Also holds my 15" 2008 MacBook Pro easily (not included). Check out more specs here:

http://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-5789-Evolution-Laptop-Backpack/dp/B004USLWVE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397069077&sr=8-1&keywords=tamrac evolution 9 backpack
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. movinngruvin

movinngruvin Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.