1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Tantric Bass Tabs!

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by JDM2010, Nov 13, 2012.

1. JDM2010

JDM2010

Hey guys! I know that not alot of people know who this group is (Not the current lineup) and I was needing some help with a few songs off the 2001 Debut album. The song I needed help with is
    Track#12 Titled Inside Your Head. It seems simple but I cannot find a tab anywhere to work with. (I use both tab and ear.) I cannot even find a wrong tab on the net. Can someone help? I have the right gear (or as close as I'm gonna get on a budget). I did some digging and and found out that me and Jesse use pretty much the same gear and it looks something like this:

Spector Basses
    Rotosound Swing 66 Strings
    Ampeg amps and cabs.

I have emulation Software on my comp (Amplitube and Line 6)
    A Spector NS-2A
    and Rotosound Steel strings.

I got the tone I just need the notes ;)