Tapping & Singing

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Cry For Silence, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Cry For Silence

Cry For Silence

I'm hoping you all had a great Xmas and I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year!

This is the first time I have incorported my vocals onto any of my solo bass work. This song is called "Pretty Puppets"

A little background to this song:

This song is about the current business platform that exists for many major labels to maximise profit! as you can see on my YouTube comments some people didn't unserstand and thought I was talking about general business men in the music industry - which i am not! This is directed only at a particular type that are ruining the development of real Artists/Bands who write their own music, artists who are a complete representation of their own product - because they made it!

This song is from my 4th solo release "Blood, Sweat & Years" which will be out soonish on iTunes and from my websites store!

All the best,
    Andy Saxton

2. Stealth

Stealth Supporting Member

I have yet to hear a track from you that I didn't like, Andy. Brilliant tappistry at work!

3. Cry For Silence

Cry For Silence

Thankyou kind sir!

My new stuff is a big change from all my previous rock/metal influenced material! But that's the beauty of being a one man band! -I can do what I like! Heck I might even write a reggae album next!!

Thanks again!
    Andy