1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Tascam MP-BT1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by feelinlow, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelinlow

feelinlow Supporting Member

Tascam MP-BT1 Bass Trainer. This is the older version with the built in memory and built in rechargeable battery. The new version requires a SD card and you have to put batteries in it. I bought this a few months ago as a backup and realized it doesn't make any sense to have two of them. So I am selling this for what I paid for it. Comes with Manual, Charger ($30 value) and usb cable.

$65 Shipped.

[​IMG]
  2. Strokerbass

Strokerbass

For anyone who may be thinking about this thing, I bought one about two months ago to replace a Korg px5d.
    This has quickly become my go to practice tool. It'll do everything the manual(PDF version available online) says it will do and a whole lot more. Right now I'm using it as an effects unit dialed to "Warm Sound" in my live rig. I also use it when I'm working on demos. It has around 80 preset patches and most are pretty good. Being able to store 1gb of music means you can practice anywhere you have enough space to hold your bass. I haven't found one thing that I don't like about mine.$65 is dirt cheap and the only reason I'm not buying it is because I also just bought a complete new live rig and just barely escaped with my marriage intact. 8)
    Seriously though, if you're thinking about it you won't be disappointed.
  3. feelinlow

Thanks for the review.
  4. feelinlow

This has been sold.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.