SOLD TC BG250-208 mini combo. LNIB. $400 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by synterx, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. synterx

synterx Supporting Member

Bought this 3 weeks ago on a whim. Just looked real cool, which it is. I just have no use for something this small. I took the sticker off the front, it's stuck to the plastic owners manual bag inside. I was going to figure out a way to remove the amp and make it convertible, but I just don't have the time or desire to go down that road. It's cool as it is, and I want to get something much bigger. Includes original everything, including a copy of the receipt from zzounds so you can get full warranty if ever needed. I did get the free footswitch, but I really want to keep it for my older BG250 I still have, sorry. Honestly, they are much bigger and heavier than I thought and I wouldn't haul that thing around with me if I was going to use the small amp anyway. Sorry.

Paypal is fine. I'm in Chicagoland. Price is firm.

Again, great super TINY amp, with plenty of output for small situations. I added the spectracomp to the toneprint, and the volume about doubled when used about 1/4 way up. Plus, it just sounds nice and smooth with that comp on the TP.

Attached Files:

2. synterx

not sure why the photos are sideways, they are tall on my computer before I uploaded them? Sorry about that!

3. synterx

$400 shipped, sorry, I meant to put $400 shipped.

4. synterx

sold on ebay in 5 minutes!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.