1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

TC Electronic Corona Chorus Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Joshyswing, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Joshyswing

Joshyswing JoshySwing

Mar 4, 2003
    Brentwood, NY
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:TC Electronic, NYBW Bass, D'Addario Strings, GruvGear, Marelaux Bass, Xotic
    Selling my Corona a Chorus pedal. In excellent condition. Comes in original box with USB cable and I'm tossing in a power supply with this unit. Has Velcro attached. [DEL]$85[/DEL] $70.00 shipped.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392601019.524997.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392601031.695155.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392601043.368651.jpg

2. Twocanbassman

Twocanbassman

Jan 31, 2014
    LOVE mine - you can really fatten your tone with this pedal. Free BUMP for a good price!

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Joshyswing

Joshyswing JoshySwing

Mar 4, 2003
    Brentwood, NY
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:TC Electronic, NYBW Bass, D'Addario Strings, GruvGear, Marelaux Bass, Xotic
    Bump. $70.00 shipped.

5. tommy gilstrap

tommy gilstrap Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2004
    Orange Park, Fl.
  6. Joshyswing

Joshyswing JoshySwing

Mar 4, 2003
    Brentwood, NY
    Disclosures: