1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

TC Electronic RH450

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by kenbassplayer, Dec 27, 2013.

1. kenbassplayer

kenbassplayer

Just pulled my head out of the lap top bag I keep it in and found 2 broken knobs. One knob broken in half, one shaft busted at the panel. I love the way this amp sounds but all I hear is how fragile they are. Guess the rumors are true. Was hoping to find some more robust knobs and pots that might work. Any ideas?
  2. BASS_TARD

BASS_TARD

2 years since I've purchased the TCE gigbag for the Rebel Head and I haven't got any complaints.
    It keeps my RH450 safe. Even when the bag has fallen to the floor.

Also the zips keeps working fine after 2 years.

Based in my experience, I highly reccomend the TCE bag If you have to carry on your RH frequently to the rehearsals and gigs.

For the knobs replacement, you could put in touch directly with TCE, perhaps they can help.
  3. 4003_DG

4003_DG

I'm looking at one of these heads. I've read good reviews and in my search for a new head I like that this one has a line out. That's a must for me. How do they sound and what cabinet would you recommend? I'm thinking 410 but not sure if I want the TC or go with an avatar. Thanks for your help!!