1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

TC Electronics BG250-208 $400 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tonyp145, Jan 26, 2014.

1. tonyp145

tonyp145 Supporting Member

Ok so I'm a fool, I just bought this cool little amp a few weeks ago thinking I'd like to find a duo partner for quiet gigs and then decided to just go solo on guitar myself. Now I'm trying to raise cash for a Bose system and hoping not to lose my shirt on this amp.

It's in brand new condition of course the only blemish came when I took the sticker off the front, some of the grill lost its powder-coat, crap! :bag:

Anyway I paid $500 for it so I figure $400 plus the actual cost of shipping should be reasonable. Please PM me with your shipping address and I'll get you a quote. Thanks.
  2. tonyp145

Sorry, forgot the pix:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Media:
    Did you try some goo gone on the grill? I bought one of these a couple of months ago and I removed the sticker from the grill, and initially thought the powder coating came off. Upon a bit closer inspection I realized that it was just silver from some portion of the sticker that was still on the grill. But it really looked like the powder coating came right off, and for about 30 seconds I was real bummed. A little bit of the orange goo gone took it right off. Might be worth a try.

As far as the amp goes I'm very pleased with mine. Light, compact, versatile and a good sound on low to medium volume gigs.

Good luck with sale.
  4. tonyp145

Thanks buddy, I'll look into that. In the store I A/B'ed it with the 210 version and was shocked at how similar they sounded at moderate volume. Really sold me on the 8s. The 115 version sounded very different and not in a good way.

My guitar amp sold on the bay tonight so I may just decide to keep this little guy for now. If I had bought it at GC I could just return it for a refund, serves me right trying to support a local retailer... :-/
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tonyp145

Hey folks I'm going to hang onto the amp for now, I don't need the money because my other stuff sold and it's a really cool little amp. Thanks anyway, I'll close the thread as soon as I figure out how. ;-)