1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

TC Electronics Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by henry2513, Jan 6, 2014.

1. henry2513

henry2513 Supporting Member

Just a quick snippet of the Hall of Fame. I used Gary Willis patches. 1 to create the swells in the loop and the other for soloing.

I really like this reverb unit it's warm and doesn't get muddy.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  2. LazyGecko

LazyGecko

I was thinking of getting this pedal but I only found the mini. Do you know if they sound the same or no?

3. henry2513

henry2513 Supporting Member

It looks like you can still beam the toneprints to teh pedal and can do tweaks via the software. I think it should sound the same yeah maybe just not as much on the fly adjustability.

4. Turnaround

Turnaround

Disclosures:
    Bass Technician, Club Bass - Toronto
    I got the regular HOF and immediately downloaded the software. A half-hour later I had the best reverb with chorus effect I've ever heard. Yes, the HOF has a chorus (Tri-chorus to be accurate) and it's all totally adjustable through the app. Not only are these the best reverb and chorus I have ever experienced, but I can dial in the exact sound I want with the app. Consequently I am selling my two other chorus units (highly regarded ones at that) and am unloading my pedal board - no longer needed.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. 4StringAxe

4StringAxe Supporting Member

7. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

This guy works in TC Electronics...