1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

TC Electronics POLYTUNE Tuner... Brand New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tjh, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

this unit is not like new, it is new ... I took it out of the box, put the battery in it, put it on the floor, turned it on and checked the calibration with my vintage Peterson strobe tuner ... checked out great and I put it back in the box ... I have several tuners here, and trying to eliminate things to raise funds, so this doesn't need to sit in my drawer ... $48 shipped to lower 48

... obvoiusly this includes all the original paperwork, velcro strips, and unblemished original box as it came from TC ... it is the PolyTune 1, white model with true bypass, drop-D tuning and capo ...

2. rogersjoe

rogersjoe Sakara Bassist Supporting Member

3. Bean639

Bean639 Supporting Member

4. bray101

bray101 Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Thanks for the quick response guys ... PP info has been sent to rogersjoe, Bean and bray are next in order based solely on response time ...

... tuner is pending pmt

7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Payment has been received, all interested parties notified ... thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.