1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

TC Electronics POLYTUNE Tuner... Brand New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tjh, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    155   0   0

this unit is not like new, it is new ... I took it out of the box, put the battery in it, put it on the floor, turned it on and checked the calibration with my vintage Peterson strobe tuner ... checked out great and I put it back in the box ... I have several tuners here, and trying to eliminate things to raise funds, so this doesn't need to sit in my drawer ... $48 shipped to lower 48

... obvoiusly this includes all the original paperwork, velcro strips, and unblemished original box as it came from TC ... it is the PolyTune 1, white model with true bypass, drop-D tuning and capo ...
  2. rogersjoe

rogersjoe Sakara Bassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

3. Bean639

Bean639 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Backup PM'd. :)
  4. bray101

bray101 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    155   0   0

Thanks for the quick response guys ... PP info has been sent to rogersjoe, Bean and bray are next in order based solely on response time ...

... tuner is pending pmt
  6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    155   0   0

Payment has been received, all interested parties notified ... thanks guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.