1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

TC ELECTRONICS RECALL BH250

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bassolp, Jan 21, 2013.

1. bassolp

bassolp

Disclosures:
    bass player for Cavalia
  2. Shane Carter

Shane Carter

Yes, but the important part is you can carry it in for a return in ONE trip. :smug:
    Seriously, great that they are doing this on their own.
  3. NYCbassist

NYCbassist Supporting Member

Recall means Owning up. I give them credit for that.
  4. Shardik

Shardik

I was on the verge of buying this little amp. This recall shows that TC takes their products and business seriously. I just do not hope this means it will be unavailable for a long time.
  5. NYCbassist

NYCbassist Supporting Member

I'm thinking there will be some great deals on refurbs available. It depends on how they work it.
  6. arai

arai

Yep. Now that's how you run a business. If only some of the big players who's amps have had major problems would follow this model
  7. avvie

avvie Supporting Member

Awesome.
  8. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    They don't want another PR disaster like when they got busted for claiming 240w amps were 450 and 750w amps.
  9. bb03

bb03

What are you doing here, Jimmy?

This is the TC BH250 recall thread...not the Ampeg SVT-7Pro recall thread! ;)
  10. arai

arai

It's great how someonr from tc are doing this and that some from there is reading this thread and adressing the issue. funny how ampeg didn't man up and address the issues that a large amount of TBers have had with the pro7, pf500 and pf350.
    They really should have done a recall for those heads.