1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

TC Electronics RH450 slap bass clip!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Redhotbassist, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Hi everyone! i'm not much of the slapper i used to be :D (just got round to practicing it again!) but thought i would post a short clip of the Streamer with the Big Singles in slap mode from a jam i did a few days ago going through a TC Electronics Rebelhead 450 into a RS210 cab!

2. arai

arai

You got chops!
  3. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Thanks arai! Getting back into the slap thing for a bit.. So will be working on some better/tastier chops! Then will upload another video in a few weeks or so :)
  4. atomicdog

atomicdog

5. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

here is a very recent clip of the same Bass being played through the TC RH450 but with fresh new DR Hi-Beams :)

6. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
  7. willsellout

willsellout

Sounds chincey.

JK!
  8. Bassmec

Bassmec

Disclosures:
    Proprietor Springvale Studios
    It sounds very, bright, clean, dynamic, totally transparent and uncoloured in any way.
    Not my kind of thing at all, I would rather have a tube bass guitar amp
    and cab any day.
    If I wanted that sound I would just DI into the PA and have a big floor monitor all of my own.:bassist:
  9. arai

arai

That is funny you say that. Because a lot of the people around here who hear with their eyes (what they have read ) think the 450 can't get transparent, clean, dynamic or bright out of this amp.
  10. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

The eq was set quite flat on the amp i must say!