1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

TC Flashback as chorus pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Fatguy, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Fatguy

Fatguy

Yesterday I've found a Toneprint which turns a TC Flashback pedal into TriChorus - has anybody tried it yet? Is it usefull for bass? Is it comparable to any other bass chorus pedal?
  2. 4StringsEnough

4StringsEnough

I've tried it and it's very good. Very similar (unsurprisingly) to the TC Corona Chorus in Tri Chorus mode. There was, though, a substantial volume boost when switching iron which, I found, made it unusable.
  3. Gadgetjunky

Gadgetjunky

yes, Even just the MOD setting. I've been telling everyone that ai've finally found the chorus sound I've been chasing
  4. Hutzbordello

Hutzbordello

the only toneprint worth having imo
  5. sidez81

sidez81

May I ask which toneprint this is??..... I just got mine in the mail yesterday and really wanna try a few out.

Cheers yo.
  6. Gadgetjunky

Gadgetjunky

I just use the "MOD" setting and these setting.

[​IMG]
  7. sidez81

sidez81

SWEET! Cheers, I will try this now Ive stopped experimenting with the true bypass/buffered bypass switch haha.... I ran the firmware update and got the Android app and I did also find the TriChorus toneprint by god it ALMOST eliminates my need to by the Corona chorus (I think I still will) Just have to get used to that god aweful switch the pedal has its so tiny and feels weird compaired to my MXR or Sansamp gear.
  8. Lemon Of Troy

Lemon Of Troy

Love my TC Pedals!

Worst footswitch ever, though. My God what were they thinking?
  9. chumbo73

chumbo73

Bringing the topic back to life.

I'm so happy with my new Flashback! Can't beleive how amazing this pedal is. If you want a chorus, using the MOD type and working with the other settings you can get a good sound out of it. Another cool option is getting the Tri-chorus toneprint or creating one of your own, with more modulation.

I'm not so happy with the footswitch, I really have to get used to it.
  10. JohnPativens

JohnPativens

Flashback bump!

I found some clips of this bonus feature and it sounds good on guitar to me. Found nothing on bass though.

Is anyone still using the TC flashback as chorus on bass?
    How does it compare to other chorus pedals you have/had?