1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD TC Staccato 51 Amp with TC amp Shelf

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LennyJ, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Near mint TC Electonic Staccato. Played 6 gigs and kept in house since. Original Box, manual and power cable.

Here are some of the features from the TC Electronic web page:

Spectra Comp, TubeTone, 3 User memories, Flexible Tone Control, Integrated Chromatic Tuner, Rehearsal input, World Ready power supply, Digital Recording output, Integrated Linedriver and Portability

Power Handling
    The 450W high power output level of the TC Electronic Staccato'51 is accomplished by using Class D amplifier technology in combination with TC Electronic's Active Power Management.

I know these things have had a sorta bad rap based on actual vs listed wattage. But the more speakers you put on this thing the louder it sounds.

I run it at 4 ohms on a Schroeder 1210 cabinet and it will blow the doors down.

When you buy this amp, I will give you the TC rack shelf for mounting free of charge a $130.00 valve.

$725.00 CONUS SHIPPED only. Pay Pal (confirmed shipping address only). Amp and Shelf only - no rack.

No trades at this time.

Attached Files:

2. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

No longer for sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.