1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

TECH 21 NYC - Bass Boost Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Addison, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addison

Addison This time, I didn't forget the gravy.

Disclosures:
    Graphic Designer, Zon Guitars
    [​IMG]
    (stock photo)

$120 shipped, lower 48

It's in great condition... no nicks or dings, from what I can tell. I have the original box and instructions, etc. I think the tin packaging container I have has a dent in it, but I received it that way when I bought it.

Feet were removed and quality "tour grade" velcro from Trailer Trash was added in a couple of neat strips. Velcro is clean, but I'm more than willing to safely remove it and reinstall some feet if you'd rather have it that way.

This chorus is completely bad-ass... the "detune" knob in particular is killer... I just went in a simpler direction. I like fewer knobs, otherwise I'd keep it.

Let me know!

2. Addison

Disclosures:
  3. Addison

Disclosures:
    SOLD!!!

Thanks Clint!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.