1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Tech 21 NYC Sansamp BDDI Pedal With Tin&Manual, $110 shipped or trade for VT2 Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Josh Thatguy, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Thatguy

Josh Thatguy Registered abUser Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Use of this field for any other purpose is prohibited
    Picked this up recently in a trade deal, and as much as I thought I could use it, it just isn't for me... I'm already happy with my signal chain, but I'm willing to try a VT pedal just in case.

This BDDI works 100% as-new with no issues. It has all four rubber feet intact, as well as the serial number sticker. The tin box has a couple of dings but the pedal does not. It also comes with the instruction manual and warranty card.

$110 shipped USPS Priority with tracking to the lower 48; no international shipping. Paypal is okay with me.
    I will also trade for the Sansamp VT version 2 pedal.

Please do your best to ignore my one negative transaction from almost exactly a year ago ; that was a vintage pedal that the buyer tried several different power sources with instead of a 9-volt, and he baked some internals in the pedal. I was willing to help him out until he tried many different power plugs and transformers and *then* complained of a "squealing" AFTER the fact. Duh...
    Check my recent transactions (including a bass) and you'll see that everyone has been happy!

First come, first served, and I check my messages several times per day & evening. Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. monkeybass68

monkeybass68 Supporting Member

sending u a PM
  3. Josh Thatguy

Disclosures:
    On HOLD pending final trade arrangements...
  4. Josh Thatguy

Disclosures:
    ...and traded, thread closed. Thanks monkeybass68!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.