Tech 21 NYC Sansamp BDDI Pedal With Tin&Manual, $110 shipped or trade for VT2 Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Josh Thatguy, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Thatguy

Josh Thatguy Registered abUser Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Use of this field for any other purpose is prohibited
    Picked this up recently in a trade deal, and as much as I thought I could use it, it just isn't for me... I'm already happy with my signal chain, but I'm willing to try a VT pedal just in case.

This BDDI works 100% as-new with no issues. It has all four rubber feet intact, as well as the serial number sticker. The tin box has a couple of dings but the pedal does not. It also comes with the instruction manual and warranty card.

$110 shipped USPS Priority with tracking to the lower 48; no international shipping. Paypal is okay with me.
    I will also trade for the Sansamp VT version 2 pedal.

Please do your best to ignore my one negative transaction from almost exactly a year ago ; that was a vintage pedal that the buyer tried several different power sources with instead of a 9-volt, and he baked some internals in the pedal. I was willing to help him out until he tried many different power plugs and transformers and *then* complained of a "squealing" AFTER the fact. Duh...
    Check my recent transactions (including a bass) and you'll see that everyone has been happy!

First come, first served, and I check my messages several times per day & evening. Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. monkeybass68

monkeybass68 Supporting Member

sending u a PM
  3. Josh Thatguy

Disclosures:
    On HOLD pending final trade arrangements...
  4. Josh Thatguy

Disclosures:
    ...and traded, thread closed. Thanks monkeybass68!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.