1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Tech 21 Power Wedge 60 MINT $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by emblymouse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    So I'm shaking up my rehearsal rig and trying out a bunch of stuff. This 60 Watt powered wedge is way louder than my old GK Micro Bass combo was at 100W. I don't use a SansAmp but this would be ideal for those who do. They quit making these a long time ago, but this one is in MINT condition, not even dusty.
    I got a good deal and I'm passing it along at $300 shipped CONUS

Official Tech 21 blurb:

"Like most Tech 21 products, the Bass Power Wedge 60 is designed to be multi-functional. For studio and live applications, it can be utilized as a preamp amplifier system and as a personal monitoring system.

These rugged wedges are compatible with any direct recording device or pre-amp, analog or digital, tube or solid state, in stomp box or rackmount formats, from any manufacturer! (We are, of course, partial to SansAmp, but, hey, that’s just us.)

The Bass Power Wedge 60 allows you to take all those great direct recording sounds you’ve spent so much time creating out to a gig without having to tweak all of your presets. Simply plug your SansAmp or pre-amp du jour into a Bass Power Wedge 60, and run the XLR output to the house P.A. You can amplify all your personal settings without getting any additional coloration.
    Just volume, no tone. You can even take this set-up into the studio and take advantage of employing various miking techniques.

As a live stage monitor, you control what you need to hear. Three projection angles (15º, 45º, 90º) provide ample flexibility for your positioning preferences. We’ve even included convenient, 3-band active EQ controls to compensate for difficult rooms.

Ground independent inputs and output allow you to endlessly chain Bass Power Wedge 60s together --even in stereo. There’s no limit to how many you can have --for yourself, your drummer (who will most certainly appreciate the individual level control), or whoever else would benefit from being able to hear you.

Speaker: Tech 21 Model #2112-B. Custom designed 10"/100W-8 Ohms

Dimensions: 18.25”w x 18.75”h x 14.25”d

Weight: 36 lbs".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]