1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Tech 21 Sansamp RBI Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 2manband, Dec 22, 2013.

1. 2manband

2manband Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For sale is my used but minty fresh Sansamp RBI preamp. This thing has lingered in my rack case long enough. I just don't use it since I got my Trace Elliot, so it's time to pass it along to somebody else.

As a side note, I'm selling off a few other items under the same notion of "If I haven't played it in over a year, it's time to sell it." Search "2man's one year rule" for more

I don't have the original box or paperwork, but will pack it well for shipment, and it does come with a 110v power cord.

I just tested it out this evening and everything works the way that it should. Very good cosmetic condition as well; probably due to the fact that it was never used very much.

NOW FOR THE UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICE OF $165 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR. Only looking to sell this one outright (no trades) because I've decided to put some money into home remodeling project. Feel free to PM with any questions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. 2manband

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

OK, one last price drop and then I'm just going to keep it.

Somebody give this thing a new home fercryinoutloud!
  3. AndyMan

AndyMan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

I'll take it

Ty
    Andy
  4. 2manband

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sale Pending Fellas - thanks to all who replied.
  5. bassthumpersf

bassthumpersf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If the sale falls through I'll take it.