1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Tech 21 Sansamp VT Bass 2nd Version

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Simon Langley, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

A little dusty with loop end Velcro on the bottom but otherwise in great shape and fully functional. Been using this one as a backup/overdrive since getting the VT Bass DI but have a Darkglass B3K on the way so out it goes.

Starting this sale over as I was pretty wishy-washy before about getting rid of it. Have decided that $110.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 USA would convince me to let it go. Comes with everything pictured.

Am also considering trades so hit me up with what you got. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388296732.211546.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388296748.442516.jpg

2. dannybbpbass

dannybbpbass

3. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

4. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

5. Register to disable this ad