1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Tech 21 VT Bass DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass

I really dig this. But I also really love the Swell Peg-B. Having both is redundant.The Swell wins.
    The blend on this makes it so much more useful than the other VT's IMO. Especially with the Bite and the Speaker sim. You could dial more of your dry signal in and get a perfect blend.
    $165 shipped ConUS
    Trades. Not really. But I have been wanting to try more compressors. And I dig dirt from Fuzzrocious. Also will be down to trade for a F-deck or Micro Thumpinator.
    Sorry for the worst pic ever. But it looks like a new VT DI. In the original tin, with a fancy tech 21 sticker and warranty card.

Attached Files:

2. franksgbass

franksgbass

3. bluejack

bluejack Supporting Member

Any chance it comes with ac adaptor or did these even come with one ? Manual ?
    Thanks .... J
  4. franksgbass

franksgbass

Manual yes, along with original box and stickers/ warranty card. Ac, they didn't come with one. I use a one spot. But I might have an extra ac around. I could take a look.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

I saw your post on Instagram and was wondering how you were gonna use this with the B-Swell.

bump for a good dude. someone grab this before i become tempted.
  7. franksgbass

franksgbass

Thanks Rawrrbass. Yeah, the VTDI does a great impression of the Swell. But the swell is alot more present with low mids and punch. Together, they only sound good if I roll the blend on the VT almost all the way off. And at that point its not worth it.
    ohm and SOLD headed to bluejack in Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.