1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Technics SA-800 stereo receiver 125 watts/ch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Godfather, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Godfather

Godfather

This is incredible shape, both cosmetically and functionally speaking.....only flaw is that 1 of the remote speaker terminal screws is stripped, but it still holds the wire....

125 watts/channel from 20-20K Hz, not like todays BPC stuff.....sensitive tuner, all the switching features most people could ask for ....
    I have some pix, if interested, shoot me a pm including your outside e-mail address

Asking $375 plus actual shipping/insurance and material cost if I need more bubble wrap, which I probably don't !
  2. Godfather

Godfather

Here is a bump for the power hungry audiophile !
  3. Godfather

Godfather

Happy New Year !
  4. ntalias

ntalias

I am looking to purchase a Technics SA-800 or SA-1000.

Regards,

Ntalias
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Godfather

Godfather

Back on the block !.....I have been using this for the past few months, it really sounds fantastic, and is in great condition
  7. Godfather

Godfather

Happy New Year !
  8. Godfather

Godfather

9. Godfather

Godfather

TTT
    I am taking offers on this, would consider trading against a nice acoustic 6 string
  10. Law boy

Law boy

Is the receiver still available and do you have any pics you can email? If you have pics, can you email them to johnsmi@gmail.com.

Thanks

Michael.
  11. Godfather

Godfather

Sold locally !...thanks for your interest