1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Tempur-Pedic Simplicity memory foam mattress

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by EagleMoon, Jan 25, 2013.

1. EagleMoon

EagleMoon Supporting Member

Here's one I don't think I've seen on here before. :)

I've had this mattress for a few months. I'm one of those rare people who need a really hard bed, so this doesn't work for me. It's in brand new shape and has had an allergy cover on it since I bought it. Does not come with a box spring but will work on a standard one or even the floor. If you know memory foam mattresses you know how nice these are. They make top of the line mattresses.

Bed with box costs $1399 new, so would like $500 local deal preferable...since shipping would be a little difficult, for the mattress only. This is an awesome deal if you're looking for this kind of bed. Plus it's gone through the off-gassing phase that all new memory foam beds do (that funky new bed smell) and it's good to go.

Would also consider trades/partial trades for musical equipment. Guitars, basses, effects, synths etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]