1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Terrordactyl by fuzzrocious

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Musicman1901, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Does anybody on here have the terrordactyl by fuzzrocious. I am kinda interested in buying one but it's an expensive pedal to splurge on without having played it (which I know is not an option) How does it work with active basses (the only video I could find was a passive p style bass. I have a wal MkI which usually affects pedals very differently due to its high output pickups. Would love to hear thoughts or input on this pedal. I find it quite intriguing.
  2. letsgethandsome

letsgethandsome

I have not played one but if you don't get a lot of response here maybe try posting this in the popular Fuzzrocious Club thread..... Interested to hear the responses myself!
  3. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

I have one and its one of my fav pedals ever: it's never leaving my board. I only use passive basses but as fat as that is concerned it reacts VERY nicely to your playing:touch sensitive and easy to dial in.

I use it mostly for its synthy nature: here is a lame video of me playing!