1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Terrordactyl by fuzzrocious

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Musicman1901, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Does anybody on here have the terrordactyl by fuzzrocious. I am kinda interested in buying one but it's an expensive pedal to splurge on without having played it (which I know is not an option) How does it work with active basses (the only video I could find was a passive p style bass. I have a wal MkI which usually affects pedals very differently due to its high output pickups. Would love to hear thoughts or input on this pedal. I find it quite intriguing.

2. letsgethandsome

letsgethandsome

I have not played one but if you don't get a lot of response here maybe try posting this in the popular Fuzzrocious Club thread..... Interested to hear the responses myself!

3. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

I have one and its one of my fav pedals ever: it's never leaving my board. I only use passive basses but as fat as that is concerned it reacts VERY nicely to your playing:touch sensitive and easy to dial in.

I use it mostly for its synthy nature: here is a lame video of me playing!