1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Test Strings - Free To A Good Home

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by rydin4lifebass, Feb 6, 2014.

1. rydin4lifebass

rydin4lifebass

I did this a year or two ago and it's that time again. I have a 4-string set of DR Red Devil's tuned BEAD (.065, .085, .105, .125). They have been on my bass for a year but have only been played maybe 10-20 hours total, the rest of the time the bass has been in it's case. I also have a BEAD set of Ernie Ball Power Slinky's (.070, .085, .105, .135).. These are also a year old but only have maybe 10-15 hours of play on them. Both sets were never gigged and only played in my house so there isn't any sweat or "grime" on them. I've been trying different brands of strings to get one of my basses sounding the way I want and both of these sets were just used for testing purposes and I just don't have a use for these anymore. I'm just asking for a few dollars to offset shipping costs, but otherwise they're yours for the taking!