1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Thanks Bass Central!!

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by BearCave, Sep 13, 2012.

1. BearCave

BearCave Supporting Member

I just wanted say thanks to Mike Amico, Beaver Felton, Nancy Felton, and the rest of the crew at Bass Central for helping me obtain the latest addition to my collection.....a new Lakland 55-94 Deluxe.

This is my first time dealing with them and they were very professional and courteous. I will definitely be doing business with them again!

This is my first Lakland, and I couldn't be more excited about it! It was just delivered yesterday, shipped directly from Lakland in Chicago to my home!

Thanks again guys!