1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Thanks for the YouTube videos -- Please keep them coming!

Discussion in 'Ask Doug Johns' started by akdmx, Dec 13, 2012.

1. akdmx

akdmx

Your playing on youtube is definitely one of the greatest youtube finds i can recall. Your sound and techniques lit a fire under my ass to leave my bass comfort zone. I especially like your garageband style recordings because I think the body language and other banter adds a lot of value to the listening/learning experience. I don't have any questions for you; I just wanted to voice my appreciation. I'm subscribed to your channel, and I hope you will keep up the videos!