Thanks Grasshopper!

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by petermca17, Jan 16, 2013.

1. petermca17

petermca17

Many thanks and much appreciation goes out to Grasshopper for helping me recently with the purchase of a Mesa Boogie M9. Without question the best amp I have ever owned - I'm a very happy customer. :)
  2. Cookye

Cookye

I am also going to sing the praises of "grasshopper" (is that your real name :) ). This is the second rather expensive instrument I have bought from Bass Central and Grasshopper was on the ball from first call to last. The instrument arrived yesterday and I am beyond "more than pleased" by the entire transaction. On top of the fact that the instrument is stunning and plays like a dream.

This image doesn't capture the detail but you get the idea
    [​IMG]
  3. Lostarrows100

Lostarrows100

I too have to praise Grasshopper, I recently put own an order for a brand new Musicman Stingray, and at the last moment, right before production at Musicman, I changed the color and fingerboard. Grasshopper called them up, changed the order and got it back to me in less then an hour with the order invoice. I got the Bass I wanted and he didn’t even blink when I made it rough on him. That’s the way things are suppose to be done… thanks Brother
  4. SRFSterling5

SRFSterling5 Gold Supporting Member

Great people at Bass Central. Grasshopper helped me with my Fodera Emperor 5 Standard. He worked out a payment schedule so I could pay it off in increments. Things worked out great and I am a very happy customer. This is second purchase from them and once again great service. Highly recommended.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BassCentral

BassCentral

Thanks for the kind words y'all
  7. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi Supporting Member

Thanks Mike & Grasshopper. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1371567729.400224.jpg

We both approve of this bass.