Thanks!

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by leigh22, Apr 27, 2012.

1. leigh22

leigh22

Hey, been listening to your albums today at work... Unfortunately it is through my computer speakers... So the tonal impact is less than stellar, but I am really enjoying your work!

Just thought I'd thank you for making my friday move by at a nicer pace!

And I look forward to digging into these songs at home where I can get the full tonal spectrum! You have made some interesting effect choices throughout, really digging some of the Ring mod/ring mod esq stuff that pops up with some degree of frequency in the "it only happens once" album.

Yeah, good work!

:bassist:

2. janekbass

janekbass

Disclosures:
    Founder and CEO of http://videobasslessons.tv
    nice one! thanks for the kind words, and for checking out the music.

Much more music coming up!

Janek

3. Dimche

Dimche

Hey Janek,
    just wanted to say "thank you" because you've been an inspiration to me. Mostly because of the way you look at music, the way you feel about it...it's just cool to see someone enjoy playing so much. It reminded me why i started playing bass in the first place, so in stead of giving up on playing (which i was close to) i started practicing more and learning new things, so now i'm gigging again and it's great to be back out there!!
    Honestly, thanks man and keep on doing what you do because i'm sure i'm not the only one out there who needed a little push in right direction.

Dimche