1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD The Fridge!!! Ampeg SVT810E - Houston, TX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by silvertripper, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silvertripper

silvertripper

Selling my Ampeg SVT810E the Mammoth bass cabinet! Cab is Made in USA. Its been kept in a smoke free home and used primarily for studio work. Which is complete over kill so I'm down sizing. You know what it is, and what it does. The cab is in 8.5-9/10 Condition, all speakers work great as I've never gigged this cabinet. Too much power for my bedroom and it just doesn't make sense for me to own this thing.

From the pics it looks like there a tear in the screen cover, but its just the camera. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to take more pics showing there are no rips in the screen. The tolex has a couple of small pulls but not noticeable. More pics upon request.

Selling for $550

This is pretty good deal considering its in really good shape. Priced to move.

Local pick up only. I'll drive up to 60 miles to make the deal. Cash Only!

20130721_191040.jpg

1374433381411.jpg

2. silvertripper

silvertripper

3. silvertripper

silvertripper

4. silvertripper

silvertripper

Local sale on CL for $550.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Durden26

Durden26 Supporting Member

Bump for my new H-town bass buddy.

7. silvertripper

silvertripper

And I just sold it! Thanks for the bump anyway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.