1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

The Fridge!!! Ampeg SVT810E - Houston, TX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by silvertripper, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silvertripper

silvertripper Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Selling my Ampeg SVT810E the Mammoth bass cabinet! Cab is Made in USA. Its been kept in a smoke free home and used primarily for studio work. Which is complete over kill so I'm down sizing. You know what it is, and what it does. The cab is in 8.5-9/10 Condition, all speakers work great as I've never gigged this cabinet. Too much power for my bedroom and it just doesn't make sense for me to own this thing.

From the pics it looks like there a tear in the screen cover, but its just the camera. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to take more pics showing there are no rips in the screen. The tolex has a couple of small pulls but not noticeable. More pics upon request.

Selling for $550

This is pretty good deal considering its in really good shape. Priced to move.

Local pick up only. I'll drive up to 60 miles to make the deal. Cash Only!

20130721_191040.jpg

1374433381411.jpg
  2. silvertripper

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

3. silvertripper

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

4. silvertripper

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Local sale on CL for $550.
  5. Durden26

Durden26 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Bump for my new H-town bass buddy.
  6. silvertripper

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

And I just sold it! Thanks for the bump anyway!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.