1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

The Happy Organ - good/horrible music

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slobake, Dec 17, 2013.

1. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

The title of the song itself should be a warning "Danger sweet sacharine mindless pop ahead." Performed by Dave (Baby) Cortez. Baby ? Uh oh that doesn't sound good.:p I have no control group data to back this up nor do I have a PhD in silly music but I do like it. Listen at your own risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNxpU_ITpMQ
  2. P Town

P Town Guest

Well, the instrument in the recording is a B3, so that accounts for some of the appeal.

Makes me want to go start mine up right now.
  3. slobake

4. Solarmist

Solarmist 15 miles from Mt Rainier Supporting Member

Not bad - I liked the girls at about the 1:20 mark.
  5. slobake

6. slobake

7. slobake

So here it is the absolute barfiest :spit: song I can remember. It is not even good bad. If you ever want to get me just say "Alright hand over your cash or I put on Honey by Bobby Goldboro." I know you'll dig the helmet hair too. You're on your own here pal, I'm outta here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59BZxgohr9g